The acoustic experts from Sonar Acoustical Consultants, a Montreal-based Quebec company, are specialized in all matters dealing with soundproofing and soundproofing consulting. They use advanced equipment to provide solutions in sound insulation, sound quality control and noise reduction for residential, commercial and institutional projects
The team of acoustic specialists with Sonar Acoustical Consultants: experts who have developed a profound experience in soundproofing, acoustical treatments, sound insulation, noise reduction and acoustic consulting.
The acoustic experts from Sonar Acoustical Consultants perform various types of acoustic measurements for soundproofing (acoustic insulation) and reverb control.
How do our sound insulation experts work?
- Our specialists will consult with you and your team to determine project objectives as needed or as stated by industry norms and standards.
- Our recommendations are clear and submitted as a report with technical specifications and CAD drawings as required.
- We always offer sound acoustic consulting solutions that can be implemented easily using common materials.
- We respect the budgetary framework of the project while considering the aesthetic aspects.
- As acoustic specialists, our pricing is always very competitive.
- All consulting projects we work on are assisted using the latest software and tools to ensure accuracy of results. Of course, all analyses presented by Sonar Acoustical Consultants include the human touch of our nearly 20 years of experience in soundproofing and soundproofing consulting.
- We can work directly from your CAD files
Acoustical engineers use acoustic tools on the cutting edge of technology to provide solutions in sound insulation, reverberation control and sound measurement.
Our acoustic consultants use advanced equipment such as the EASERA software for acoustic measurements. The data collected and presented in our consulting reports form to help guide the development of effective solutions in sound insulation.
- FSTC, NIC : transmission loss (sound)
- RT60 : reverberation time
- RTA : spectral analysis (FFT bicanal)
- STI, RASTI et %Alcons: intelligibility
- Noise studies, meaurements NC, NCB
- C50, definition
- C80, clarity
The EASERA electro-acoustic simulation software allows us to design model rooms for testing. We can also simulate sound systems and assess the sound quality before solution implementation. Our specialized equipment and experience makes Sonar Acoustical Consultants the leaders in innovative solutions in acoustics and acoustical consulting.